3volution is a boutique Law firm with a well-established reputation for providing the right level of support to SME clients – whether a new start-up, growing and expanding business, fundraising, restructuring, exiting or in need of on-going advice.
The firm was formed in 2011 by Louise, Jonathan and Tim who set out to build a firm based on Integrity, Passion and Commitment and without the constraints that being part of a larger organisation brings.
3volution prides itself on being:
- Approachable – they take time to get to know clients, are always accessible and ready to talk
- Straightforward – they provide clear and to the point legal advice
- Individual – they listen to specific needs, think creatively and tailor their service to get the job done
Areas of specific expertise (learn more)
3volution – specialise in I.T. Contracts
Providing a wide range of advice for businesses that need to ensure that they have the right contracts, service level agreements and terms and conditions in place.
- Software as a Service agreements
- On-line Terms and Conditions for both B2B and B2C
- Website Development and Hosting Agreements
- Implementation Agreements
- Agile contracts
3volution – specialise in Intellectual Property
For innovative companies commercial assets can often reside in the form of registered and unregistered intellectual property such as trade marks, copyright, design rights, patents and confidential information which needs protecting.
- Identify what Intellectual Property you have
- Register trade marks and designs and get branding/naming advice
- Enforce or defend your IP rights
- Licensing and assigning IP to maximise its commercial value
- Collaboration and R&D Agreements
3volution – specialise in IT Litigation
Utilising the firms extensive expertise in IT contracts enables the firm to work with clients when situations go wrong to resolve disputes as early, quickly and as cost effectively as possible, often succeeding in salvaging a key relationship.
3volution – specialise in Corporate Transactions
The corporate team specialises in :
- Business sales and purchases
- The funding of business through debt or equity structures
- Shareholder agreements
- Share schemes, share options and share buy-backs
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
In addition to the above, 3volution provides clients with the full range of employment law and commercial litigation.
“The team at 3volution is both professional and personable, delivering a high standard of work in an efficient and easy to understand manner.” Anna Smith, MD Content On Demand, contentod.co.uk